Disaster Game in a Box
The Disaster Game IN A BOX is a thinking tool used to help organizations prepare for disaster. With it, you create unique and highly detailed disaster event scenarios that engage and challenge exercise participants. These scenarios can be used to test your organization’s business continuity plans or to help build awareness about business continuity and the need for emergency preparedness.
Elevate your readiness with the IN A BOX version of The Disaster Game! Complete with dice, the events (red) and variables (blue) card decks, and full instructions. The IN A BOX version of The Disaster Game features:
- 52 Event Card Deck (Red) and the 52 Variable Card Deck (Blue) allowing over 900 unique, randomly generated, event scenarios
- Dice-roll based day of week, time of day, and environment generation with over 25,000 possible conditions available
- Perfect for small groups, allows hands-on interaction with the game components
- The ability to build exercises manually, selecting targeted events and variables, for pre-planned scenarios
- BONUS!: Includes hyper-linked PDF copies of both card decks and additional support materials for presentation use in larger group and/or remote settings
The Disaster Game Expansion
The Disaster Game E X P A N S I O N - geometrically increase the twists and turns available to your Disaster Game scenarios with this two-deck expansion set. With an all new 52 card Events deck and an all new 52 card Variables deck to complement the original, you'll find something to challenge virtually everyone. You can use the Disaster Game Expansion in concert with the original or all by itself, selecting cards from any or all of the decks to build your exercises. The Expansion also adds some twists of its own, including new in-scenario die-selected elements for even more potential outcomes. And, just like the original, the Disaster Game Expansion comes complete with instructions, dice, and a CD-ROM containing fully-hyperlinked PDF copies of both decks and other support materials.